Maintenance & Care
SIMPLE TIPS TO KEEP YOUR CABINETRY LOOKING ITS BEST
- A soft cotton cloth and warm water is the best way to clean your cabinets. This will prevent buildup of wax, dirt and oil. When you need a deeper clean, use hand dishwashing liquid mixed with warm water.
- After cleaning, dry immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products such as tub and sink cleansers, scouring powder, scouring pads, steel wool or self polishing waxes.
- Avoid using dish towels, as they might carry food particles or oils that could smear onto your cabinets.
- Avoid using bleach or any cleaning product that contains bleach.
- Avoid silicone-based cleaning products.
- Tend to spills immediately as prolonged exposure to stains increases the chance of discoloration.
- Waxing is not necessary. In fact, wax build-up can compromise the beauty of your cabinetry over time.
- Avoid draping damp clothes or dishtowels over cabinet doors.