Quality Construction & Features
All Wood Box Construction
When we say “all wood box construction” we mean everything. From face frames, cabinet sides and backs, to toe kicks and hanging rails, you won’t find any particle board in our cabinets.
- Face Frames – 1-3/4″ x 3/4″ kiln-dried white oak, maple and cherry wood
- Cabinet Sides – 3/8″ laminated plywood
- Cabinet Tops and Bottoms – 3/8″ laminated plywood
- Hanging Rail – Walls – 4″ x 3/8″ plywood concealed hanging rail. Bases – 2-1/2″ x 11/16″ solid wood hanging rail.
- Cabinet Backs – 5/32″ plywood dadoed into end panel
- Shelves – 3/4″ laminated plywood shelf, adjustable in both walls and bases
- Drawer Box – 5/8”solid wood, furniture dovetailed drawer with plywood bottom dadoed into sides. Full extension soft close drawer guide
- Hinges – Concealed cup hinge with 6-way adjustment and integrated soft-close mechanism
- Finish – multi-step catalyzed furniture finish applied to all wood doors and cabinet frames; Kabinex natural maple laminate interior
- Wood Veneer Finished Ends – All cabinets may be ordered with wood veneer finished ends